The Julia star includes the following outstanding features:
- Being the laminating station located on the opposite side of the glueing section it results very close to the unwinder of the material to be laminated. This particular configuration facilitates and optimizes the lamination of delicate webs such as thin alu-foil at very high speed.
- The maximum and electronic components are confined inside of a cabinet which is part of the machine body for easier wiring and maintenance.
- Very precise tension controls due to selected electronics components.
- Easy and quick change of the transfer roll because of pneumatic sleeve and cantilevered mandrel.
- Optional shafless unwinders and rewinder lifting and/or releasing the rolls directly on the floor.
- Tick and ribbed cast frame (80mm) for the highest maghine stability at top speed.
- Very precise two components glue mixing and metering of brand new design.
||mm 1200 (47'') - 1400 (55'') - 1600 (63'')
||up to 400 m/min (1.310 fpm)
||80 mm (3,1'')
||on cantilevered mandrel
|Max diameter of unwinding reels
||800 mm (32'')
|Max diameter of rewinding reels
||900 mm (35,4'')